Sunday, February 7, 2010

Laissez les bontemps rouler!

EDIT: Well, I do believe I might have jinxed it . . . The trip to Kentucky has been postponed on account of the snow. And now I shall shake my fist ineffectively at the sky in general. Shakeshakeshake!

. . .

In about twelve hours, my boss and I shall be driving out to Louisville, Kentucky for a meeting to do with websiteish things. In the meantime . . .

Colour study for an upcoming O&A comic;

Photobucket

And some doodlestuffs from the sketchbook;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few photos! It has been snowing a right ruddy mess, lately;

A view of my landlord's house from the gate . . . See his Jeep? No? Neither do I.
Photobucket

That truck found itself caught in an ice rut. I came downstairs to find my landlord pushing at it with all his might whilst standing on a good two or three inches of solid ice.
Photobucket

I just find this amusing for some reason . . . It looks like we're trying to hide a body in that lawn chair. All right, so perhaps that is more morbid than amusing.
Photobucket

No comments: