Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SItting in an English garden, waiting for the sunflower

Crikey, I can't believe we're already into December. This year has been quite an eventful one . . . or is that just me?

Anyhoo, the official launch date for Otto and Anna is now 1st February, 2010, and my boss has kicked things up a notch. We're going to be releasing eight new Adventure Kits instead of the initial four, and I've got to say, I'm super excited ^_^ One of them deals with planting flowers, and we've done the whole thing in a sort of art deco/fruit crate art/poster style.

Here're some designs I came up for the seed packets that will be included in the kit;

The original plan was to have a poster in the kit, but we have since decided against that. However, my boss liked some of the elements in my designs for the posters, and he wanted to encorperate them into the design for the seed packets.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Final pencils;

Photobucket

Final, full colour designs:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: