Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Twenty four hours of being twenty four

Well, it's midnight on the 9th of March and I've been twenty four years old all day. Er, horray? Possibly?

More importantly, I've got a backlog of arts to be posted. Here we go!

Sketches for a grandmother character in an upcoming Otto and Anna venture;

Photobucket

A speed-painting of my gator-hunting Cajun, Zekiel Arcenaux;
Photobucket

Remember that big bowl of paper cranes a few posts back? I made them into Valentines. I made a tonne and sent out . . . just under a tonne. Here are the last three stragglers of the bunch;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the last two pieces I did for Fiery Coloured;

For the 'Cute and Terrifying' challenge, in which we were to pick something and draw it as simperingly cute as possible, then take the same thing and draw it as nasty and grotesque as possible;

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for the "X" challenge, I designed a tic tac toe board . . . With X-Men playing pieces. Anyone who knows me saw that coming from lightyears away, he he.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The pieces are made of shrinkydink plastic with felt X's and O's glued to the back. 'X' pieces are X-Men, naturally, and the 'O' pieces are members of the Brotherhood team. My printer was low on every ink but magenta, so the final colours were a bit of an accident, but I think they actually match the board rather nicely as is.

Here are the original marker drawings I did for them;

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Good night, all!

No comments: